Sunday 12 May 2019

The Lady of My Life...

I am staying far away from my mother or any mother figure I could imagine 😊😊 . Sometimes I used to think why the hell I am working when I can't see my mother whenever I want...Can't spent enough time by at least talking for a while! Anyway...I want to share a few of my learning, memories with you all...

She is the most beautiful, strong, courageous, modern lady I ever met. No seriously I am not saying just because she is my mother. There are n numbers of incidents where I have seen her to take decision with a progressive mind and with courageous heart. She used to work in a primary school...the same school where my brother and I studied till 4th standard 😊😊Yes yes… I know... We are blessed! I got her all the time, despite she is a working woman... putting my thumb in mouth, I used to back home in her lap 😊😊 She taught me endless things about life. But the most important of all "NEVER GIVE UP"!! She is a late riser who goes for sleep at 1 am at night. But every day she tells me "Tomorrow onwards I will get up early and will finish all my work on time.". I am waiting for that tomorrow! She is an unorganized person but every day she promised to be organized from the next day. Well... The next day yet to come!! You might be thinking she is failing every day, where is the learning?! Well, for that, we need to open our mind a little . Her attitude makes the difference. The question is not about her fulfillment . The thing is how she approaches the day even knowing she failed yesterday also.

Another quality that I admire... Is her analyzing power. Whenever she faced any problem, she never blames her fortune.I know you might say the situation differs and of course I too agree but to heal yourself and prepare for the next fight you need to find out the root cause of your problem and work on that rather than immersed yourself in despondency. Life is an amusement park with certain conditions. First, all rides are surprise ride.Second, whether you want or not , depends on your choices you made somewhere in life, you have to take few perilous rides but its not eternal ...it will get over. Whenever I experience any circumstances which bothers me or encourage me to waste my time...sought to find out the root cause! Okay let me give one example. When you are in a mild fever, what do you do? You check whether it happens because of a cold or due to some indigestion issue right? Simply we don't take medicine (if you are taking its not right). If that got fixed then fever gone... !! Like that... analyze your situation, ask yourself the question "WHY" until you are getting the root cause and then work on it. I can assure ,you will solve many problems in your life. It's a simple math... find out the correct cause and solve it.πŸ˜—πŸ˜—

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Wonderful experience with BIT

After our successful debut with K.S.R.C.T, our enthusiasm reached a higher level. I, Kannan, and Raghu wanted to continue this to further an...